Friday, October 30, 2009

A Weak Start


It's almost 3 am and I need to be up at 8.  If you can think of a better time to start a blog I'd like to hear it.  There's probably a billion better times to do this, but I like how the dominoes fell.

Here, I think we got off to a bad start (and by we, I mean me and the people who aren't reading this).  Let me start over.  Hi everyone!  If only you future readers knew what was in store.  You'd take the safe route and never read this shit.  I wouldn't.
 
I've decided that it's time to exist on the internet outside of Facebook.  It's either this or go back to Myspace, and I'm sick of getting those cluster friend requests.  I think it's gonna be nice to try something that isn't the internet dick measuring contest of how many friends someone has.  Or actual dick measuring contests on craigslist (The trick is to cheat).

On a side note, I draw.  I'm either an artist, a doodler, a cartoonist, or a graphic novelist.  I don't know which one.  In all honesty, probably none of them.  But anyways, I'll probably be posting some art and comics that I've been drawing lately (hold on to your hat Charlie).

Congratulations,
Mike

"Whistling just seems like Black Magic to me"
-Jeff Richmond

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogger!
    One day you'll feel like you're talking to your echo at the end of a long hall, and that's when you'll know you're on to something.

    ReplyDelete